Although we can, generally, arrange to ship almost any commodity, many items are prohibited or restricted from our usual courier services (if your goods can be carried we can and will be quite happy to arrange for a carrier, on your behalf, through our list of Specialist Agents). The list below, though not exhaustive, shows the majority and type of goods that are not able to be booked for carriage through our usual services. Please read this carefully and if, when you are done, you remain unsure, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Services Team to inquire further. It is far better to make sure that your goods are allowed to travel without special considerations than to have to suffer possible delays, confiscation or, possibly, the destruction of your shipment/s.
- Animal products such as skins, furs, horns (including Ivory and Ivory products).
- Money or any items considered as negotiable items, e.g. credit or bankcards, stocks, and bonds.
- Live animals, e.g. cattle, sheep, pigs, chinchillas, ocelots or the Reticulated Python of South East Asia.
- Counterfeit or pirated goods or materials
- Human remains
- Dry ice
- Perfume and other, similar, alcohol based products.
- Weapons or items that may be construed as lethal. These included guns, knives, swords, daggers replicas or otherwise.
- Goods of exceptional value such as works of art, antiques, precious metals or stones.
- Dangerous or hazardous materials. These include items considered to be inflammable, explosive, corrosive, toxic, magnetic, radioactive, biohazards, pressurised containers etc.
- Perishable items
- Narcotics; illegal drugs
- Jewellery; including watches, rings, necklaces, pendants or brooches.
- Passports (by special arrangement only)
Added to this list, there may also be restrictions placed on many other goods, depending on the destination country. For example, it is not advised to send alcohol to the majority of Muslim countries or to the U.S.A., as you will encounter problems. If you have any questions regarding possible restrictions or prohibitions, we would advise that you, either, contact our Customer Services Team or liaise with the proper Customs Authorities in the relevant country to ensure that your goods will be allowed entry.
If you require further assistance or have any questions we will be more than happy to help you.